PeachPink website terms and conditions of supply.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site.
Please note that by ordering any of our Products through our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the other documents expressly referred to in it.
We may amend these Terms from time to time therefore every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
1. Information about us
- We operate the websites www.peachpinklondon.com, www.peachpinklondon.co.uk and www.peachpink.co.uk (our webpages). We are PeachPink Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05314764 and with our registered office at 7 Station Road, Potton, Bedfordshire SG19 2PZ, England. Our VAT number is 857186683.
- To contact us, please send an email to email@example.com
2. Our Products
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the actual colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that our Products are produced to the highest of standards, we are unable to guarantee a uniformed appearance to each Product as they are predominantly made from leather and as this is a natural material each Product will be unique.
- All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.
3. Use of our site
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of our webpages are owned or controlled by PeachPink Limited. In accessing our webpages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the webpages for any other purpose whatsoever without our prior written permission.
- We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites linked to our webpages.
4. How the contract is formed between you and us
- Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 3 below.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
5. Returns and refunds
- Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy.
- Please see our Delivery Policy.
7. Price of Products and delivery charges
- The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time.
- The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- The price of a Product includes standard delivery charges. Other delivery options can be found in our Delivery Policy.
8. How to pay
- You can only pay for Products using a debit card or credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro and Solo.
9. Our liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided below, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of PeachPink Limited or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the Products or their use or resale by you. Subject to clause 3 below our entire liability to you under or in connection with any Contract for any Products to which these Terms apply shall not exceed the price of the products.
- We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the Products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979(title and quiet possession);
- any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
10. Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.